Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Colchester VT
Champlain Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Colchester based Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, James Freeman, DDS practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. Dr. Freeman also perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
James Freeman, DDS‘s staff is trained in assisting with I.V. sedation within our state-of-the-art office setting.
Our office is located at 441 Water Tower Circle.
Call us at Colchester Office Phone Number 802-862- 9196.
Information about Coronavirus (Covid 19) and CVOMS:
Champlain Valley Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery’s #1 priority has always been to provide the highest quality care to our patients in the safest environment possible. In light of growing concern of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Vermont, we want to advise our patients and referring offices of the steps that we continue to implement at CVOMS to maintain the safest healthcare environment possible for both our patients and staff.
- Instant hand antiseptic wash (containing at least 60% ethyl alcohol) is available at our front desk as well as check out and in each operatory. We also have antibacterial soap at each operatory sink and in each restroom.
- All operatories are disinfected after each patient visit using a tuberculocidal disinfectant (Cavicide).
- All our examination and surgical instruments are thoroughly washed and sterilized using a steam sterilizer.
- We have always used “Universal Precautions” to prevent the spread of air- and fluid-borne pathogens.
These same precautions are being used for the Coronavirus as well.
- Our surgical sinks have foot pedals to help prevent cross-contamination.
- Our trash receptacles are open top or have a through-hole to prevent cross-contamination.
- We are following CDC Guidelines concerning limiting the spread of this as well as all other pathogens.
- All the points noted above have always been our standard practice!
Steps recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) that you, our patients, can take to help control the spread of this virus and protect yourself, your loved-ones and others you may encounter include:
- Get a flu shot (if you are able) if you haven’t gotten one this season.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 secs each time.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue. Then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands as soon as you can.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay at home when you are sick, unless you need medical care.
- Clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces at home and work.
- Contact your primary care physician for advice if you have symptoms including fever, cough, and
shortness of breath.
Please call our office at 802-862-9196 prior to your appointment if you recently travelled internationally or from out of state or had close contact with someone who recently traveled internationally and was ill, and you are experiencing symptoms including fever, cough or shortness of breath.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Dental Implants Colchester, VT
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Colchester, VT at Colchester Office Phone Number 802-862- 9196.